Product Marketing Manager
Are you an expert in the motivations and buying patterns of modern technology buyers? Do you have experience crafting simple & compelling messaging that will prompt buyers to engage with a SaaS offering? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Pagely is looking for a hands-on, top performer to join our marketing team as our Product Marketing Manager. This individual will help define Pagely’s value proposition and execute a SaaS-based marketing plan to grow our share of the WordPress hosting market. You will help equip our company with the message, methods and customer-centric approach to ensure a great end-to-end customer experience throughout the entire SaaS lifecycle — from acquisition, to engagement and through retention.
Pagely moves quickly and remains on the cutting edge of WordPress technology, so you must have a technical understanding of enterprise content management, web hosting, and working knowledge of the IT marketplace. We’re looking for someone who excels at asking questions, answering those questions through experimentation and learning new technologies, and who can clearly communicate complex technical solutions into simple, benefit-oriented terms that motivate buyers.
A Day in the Life
- Develop both external (marketing communications) and internal (sales enablement) messaging and collateral.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product management, support, client success and professional services teams to launch and promote our solutions to both new and existing clients.
- Help develop strategic marketing campaigns and programs (like ABM outreach), and drive awareness, demand, revenue and customer satisfaction/retention.
- Consult, collaborate with, and support our partners in promoting our WordPress hosting solution to their customers – matching their buyer personas and behaviors.
- Nurture our community of potential customers, leads, clients and WordPress professionals on social media and other digital communities by engaging directly, curating content and helping us to grow our reach overall.
- Participate in select industry events and conferences to create additional brand exposure.
- Develop customer communication strategies and content to create additional value for Pagely’s customers.
- 3+ years of technical product marketing, business development or marketing management experience.
- 3+ years work experience creating B2B marketing content.
- 3+ years experience with WordPress in either a personal or professional manor.
- Self-driven; able to work independently as well as within a distributed team.
- Knowledge of current digital marketing best practices, including SEO, social media, email, and graphic design.
- Experience in identifying target markets and buyers, with the ability to develop marketing campaigns that engage, inform & motivate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of presenting the vision, plan and results of marketing plans to stakeholders at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a data driven organization.
- Familiarity with digital creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Canva.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems such as HubSpot.
Why Work at Pagely?
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
Our goal at Pagely is to be an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. The merit of your work and the content of your character win the day. #EEO