Sales Development Representative
Pagely is the managed hosting company for WordPress. We have spent more than a decade building an industry-leading brand with industry-leading people, and now we are looking to expand our team. Joining our newly-revamped sales team is an excellent opportunity to learn the tech/software industry. You’ll also have the ability to quickly learn and advance as a leader and advocate of doing business the “Pagely Way”.
Pagely is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative in the greater Salt Lake City area. While we are a fully remote company, our Director of Sales and Director of Marketing are based in the area. We are looking to grow our sales/marketing teams in SLC and hope you can be a part of the action!
A Day in the Life
- Demand generation via emailing, warm call follow ups, and planning out campaigns in your designated territory/channel
- Effectively communicate Pagely’s value proposition, on a vertical-by-vertical basis, to secure initial meetings with prospects
- Discover, navigate and document an organization’s landscape and hand-off to the Account Executive team
- Maintain all daily activity info in our HubSpot CRM
- Embrace the Pagely culture as the public face of our growing brand
- Reliable, confident, and articulate with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a large volume of emails and calls over time
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar
Expectations for Success
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies
- Successfully handing off leads to Account Executive team
- Effectively communicating Pagely’s value prop relative to the broader hosting market
- Ensure that all activity in HubSpot is updated and accurate
Starting on the Sales Development Team, you will receive world class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and get familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify a high degree of integrity and exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted onto one of our Corporate Sales Teams across multiple product lines. Corporate Sales representatives have the opportunity to progress in sales or leadership positions.
The Sales Development team is an essential team in Pagely sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand management and demand creation. The primary charge of a Sales Development Representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline, allowing Account Executives to focus on closing business. Extraordinary training will be provided for ideal candidates and the Sales Development team will serve as a recruiting source for other internal Pagely positions. You will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales.
Why Work at Pagely?
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
Our goal at Pagely is to be an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. The merit of your work and the content of your character win the day. #EEO