Congratulations! You've completed our course and should now:
- Understand different Pagely services and how they work with your site.
- Know how to log into the Atomic control panel.
- Have a general understanding of where things are located inside Atomic.
- Know how to add and manage additional team members within Atomic.
- Know how to migrate a new WordPress site to Pagely.
- Be able to manage your site's files using SSH/SFTP.
- Understand responsible development practices and know how to automatically deploy to different environments from version control.
Need to learn something that's not covered in this course? We also offer extensive documentation for anything else you might need at the Pagely Documentation site.