At Pagely, we offer much more than the standard cookie-cutter approach. Since all websites are unique, we believe your hosting should be too.
Rather than the typical LAMP/LEMP stack that you might see elsewhere, Pagely consists of several unique services that can be customized to meet your individual needs.
Pagely's stack consists of the following services:
- ARES - Pagely's web application gateway.
- PressARMOR - Pagely's unique security layer.
- PressCACHE - Pagely's caching layer.
- PressCDN - Pagely's CDN layer.
- PressTHUMB - Pagely's image optimization layer.
Of course, there's much more to each of these services than a few bullet points. In the next section, we'll dig into each component of the Pagely ecosystem to see what they're all about.