Pagely customers were spared issues from bugs introduced in the 5.6.1 release. All our customers without version hold are being upgraded over these next two days, the vast majority are already done.
This maintenance release features 5 bug fixes. These bugs affect WordPress version 5.6.1:
- Prevent the “Leave site” browser alert in Classic Editor when post title, excerpt, or post content fields are missing.
- Avoid a fatal error in PHP 8.0 when the “zip” PHP extension is disabled.
- Image options are not visible in pop up when the clicking replace button from Image block.
- Can’t change font size the 5.6.1 paragraph block.
- Restore block preview within the block inserter.
Subscribe to our WordPress maintenance release notes via RSS.