Dir. of Hosting Operations
Pagely is seeking to add a leader for our growing DevOps team. DevOps at Pagely manages our AWS shared hosting and VPS platforms, interfaces with high value client contacts, and shares technical expertise with the support team as needed. This is a hands on position with a mix of management and technical responsibilities overseeing the day-to-day hosting operations of our entire customer base.
Management responsibilities include:
- Hiring new DevOps team members
- Setting schedules
- Managing large projects like OS upgrades
- Overseeing high value client on-boarding
Technical responsibilities include:
- Working with our CTO to choose new technologies
- Improving our Ansible based systems automation platform
- Designing custom clusters for high value customers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and correcting system and WordPress performance issues
An ideal fit may be described as a Sr. Engineer ready to take on management responsibilities or one that may have already assumed some management roles.