Current priority is in the EU.
As a Pagely support tech, you are an integral part of the Pagely team and responsible for creating an exceptional experience for our customers. You strive to provide superior customer support and genuinely enjoy helping people. You love learning and have a strong background of working with WordPress, HTML and CSS and PHP debugging skills. As a support tech you have patience, great communication skills and create graceful solutions to complex problems. You will be responsible for handling all incoming customer support issues, responding in a professional, timely, manner and keeping an open line of communication with customers and between your team members.
This is a technical customer-facing position, you need to know your way around a Linux command line and have an understanding of the building blocks of the WWW (Domains, DNS, Servers, Web Caching, etc.)
We run a ‘tier-less’ support organization. There’s no designation like Level 1 or 2 for support reps – here, everyone is skilled.
- Enjoy problem solving
- Passion for helping people
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Self motivated and Disciplined
- Technically adept
- Organized with an understanding of prioritizing
- Desire to learn
- Firm grasp in all areas of WordPress (core, themes, plugins)
- Linux Command line skills
- Skilled in LAMP/LEMP stacks
- Experience with DNS
- Skilled in PHP/MySql
- Basic knowledge of networks and cloud computing