What you should know.
We are a small group of passionate folks doing big things in a massive market. Join us as we make our dent in the universe.
Pagely is a bootstrapped and profitable company that's growing - fast. We got that way with hard work and a deep commitment to quality of product and service. We adhere to a talk less, do more mentality. Old school work ethic, like your grandpa taught you.
What we can do for you.
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
Go (GoLang) Engineer
Pagely is seeking a Software Engineer with experience in modern development practices. Experience with GoLang is expected.
Main tasks will be working directly with the Engineering and Product teams to help plan, design, build, and maintain our development projects, including building out the API’s and CLI’s for NorthStack.
- Developing CLI features in our customer (developers) focused tooling
- Adding components to our data processing pipeline
- Sprint planning with the Product team
- Helping team members evaluate new technologies
- Code review
- Mentoring junior team members
- Coordinating release schedules/tasks with Support/Operations teams
Our current development stack uses microservices written in PHP and GoLang, implementing REST API’s which run in Docker containers. The primary clients are React SPA’s and CLI clients.
Skills (Jr. or Mid-Level):
- Unit Testing
- REST API client/server methodologies
Our engineering office is at Galvanize in Downtown Phoenix.
DevOps Engineer – Remote – Jr./Mid
DevOps at Pagely handles building and maintaining our WordPress SaaS/PaaS. Our DevOps team is building our next generation micro-service APIs, WordPress management plugins, performance monitoring platform, and systems automation tools around Amazon Web Services. You will be part of a growing team of engineers who are breaking new ground in WordPress hosting platforms. You will also have the chance to work with top-tier customers building custom solutions to solve unique scaling challenges.
Necessary Experience: AWS, Ansible, Lua, WordPress, REST API’s, LEMP, Linux
Customer Support Platform Engineer
Current priority is in the EU.
As a Pagely support tech, you are an integral part of the Pagely team and responsible for creating an exceptional experience for our customers. You strive to provide superior customer support and genuinely enjoy helping people. You love learning and have a strong background of working with WordPress, HTML and CSS and PHP debugging skills. As a support tech you have patience, great communication skills and create graceful solutions to complex problems. You will be responsible for handling all incoming customer support issues, responding in a professional, timely, manner and keeping an open line of communication with customers and between your team members.
This is a technical customer-facing position, you need to know your way around a Linux command line and have an understanding of the building blocks of the WWW (Domains, DNS, Servers, Web Caching, etc.)
We run a ‘tier-less’ support organization. There’s no designation like Level 1 or 2 for support reps – here, everyone is skilled.
- Enjoy problem solving
- Passion for helping people
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Self motivated and Disciplined
- Technically adept
- Organized with an understanding of prioritizing
- Desire to learn
- Firm grasp in all areas of WordPress (core, themes, plugins)
- Linux Command line skills
- Skilled in LAMP/LEMP stacks
- Experience with DNS
- Skilled in PHP/MySql
- Basic knowledge of networks and cloud computing