Legal / Refund Policy
Last Updated July 22, 2020
Our Refund Policy
The Host at its sole discretion will determine if a refund of any kind will be offered.
Pre-requisite conditions for any refund to be considered:
- Adherence to and the non-violation of the Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or any other policy as published on this site. See: https://pagely.com/legal/.
- The host has no reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activity in relation to the transaction.
- The account is current and paid in full.
Possible scenarios when conditions above are satisfied and a refund may be offered:
- Monthly Terms: Canceling prior to the first monthly billing cycle of new account signup – full refund
- Quarterly/Annual Terms: Canceling within 30 days of new account signup – full refund