Legal / Refund Policy
Last Updated February 10, 2020
Our Refund Policy
The Host at its sole discretion will determine if a refund of any kind will be given.
Pre-requisite conditions for any refund to be considered:
- Adherence to and the non-violation of the Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or any other policy as published on this site /legal/.
- The host has no reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activity in relation to the transaction
- The account is current and paid in full
Typical refund scenarios when conditions above are satisfied:
Monthly CreditCard Billing
- Canceling prior to the first monthly billing cycle of new account signup – full refund
- Canceling at any time after first billing cycle – prorated refund
Annual or Invoice Billing
- Canceling within 30 days of new account signup – full refund
- Canceling at anytime after 30 days – prorated refund less 10%