Last Updated June 17, 2016
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Pagely Inc (Pagely), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Pagely as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Pagely by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Pagely Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the ApplicationWe reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
2. CommissionsCommissions will be paid via the schedule determined by the program software(Impactradius). For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 97 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
3. TerminationYour affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
4. Affiliate LinksYou may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Pagely site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal SitesPagely occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) PolicyPPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
7. LiabilityPagely will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Pagely. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the AgreementThe term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
9. IndemnificationAffiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Pagely and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Pagely to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney FeesThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Arizona. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures EffectiveThe Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Pagely affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the ImpactRadius and/or Pagely application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
Copyright 2009-2018 Pagely, Inc. Pagely® and WordPress® are registered trademarks.